Tuesday 3 June 2014

I won

Hi

I am a very excited bunny this evening or I should rather say morning as it is 1.30 in the morning and I cannot sleep.

I found out I won the Clarity Stamp Monthly Challenge not too long ago.  It was my first time entering it and I won, how lucky am I, woo hoo.

I just had to share with everyone.

And the prize.............drumroll................

A Mahoosive £50 voucher to spend at Clarity stamps, how fabulous.  They are one of my most favourite stamp companies and I also love the fabulous stencils that Clarity make.   Barbara Gray is the fabulous Lady behind Clarity and I have learned so much from Barbara especially following her Blog and of course You Tube Tuesday where Barbara teaches fabulous techniques every Tuesday by posting a You Tube Video.

Here is my card again....


If you have ever thought about entering any challenges and haven't done so because it is a big bit scary, I would just enter anyway as you can only gain from it.  Just like me (I am grinning like the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland).

See you soon

Denise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment