Friday 6 June 2014

Challenge # 3

Hello again

It is time to send in my Challenge for the Compendium of Curiosities challenge # 3.

I couldn't decide what I was doing and then I was unhappy with the outcome once or twice,  therefore I had to try again.  I just adore the tattered pinecones die and how it looks like Little roses, so what better than a Rose Garden climbing a trellis.  I do love to see climbing roses in a garden on a lovely summers day.

I used my Dylusions sprays over a trellis background in my home made Art Journal, which is about half full now as I have been having fun just trying out new things.  I have to laugh as I have green fingers as I type and it isn't from Gardening, it is from the Dylusions Sprays.  If you have used them you will understand he he.

Again a massive thank you to Tim and Mario for the Challenge and making me explore new crafty heights and a massive thank you to the Inspiration Emporium who sponsored the Challenge with a fabulous prize of £50 up for grabs.

Well here is my challenge entry.  What do you think???


Thank you as always for taking the time to read my little Blog.

See you soon.

Denise xx

1 comment:

  1. I had to have a few goes at this too (blumming hands!) But made it at the 11th hour - loving the look of your journal :o)

    ReplyDelete