Saturday 24 May 2014

A card for a Friend

Hi

I have been making a card for my Friend who could use a little love right now.  I was thinking what could I do, what could I do.  I just couldn't think so eventually I thought about some pretty flowers (I love poppies) as I love to receive flowers and I thought if you feel a little burdened you just want to float away, hence my little clarity girl floating away with her balloons flying into the sky.

I had used the gorgeous clarity stencil for my background using pan pastels and then used pinflair Gentle Blends for the frame of the card as White was too stark.


Next came the Clarity Poppies in which I love, I coloured with the poppy red pro marker and then stampin up pens for the grass and stems.  The centre of the poppies are glittered with black diamond sparkles.

Following that came my Beutiful trouble free Love Balloon Girl from Clarity in which I stamped and then used my quickie glue pen again to add the glitter to the balloons in festive red and green diamond sparkles and then the girl herself in gold diamond sparkles.  The word love was glittered using black Diamond Sparkles.

Then I used the quicky glue pen to draw a thin line around the edge off the card and used the gold diamond sparkles to add a little consistency to the colours on the card.

I then used the Grunge ABC stencil to write my Sending All My words.  But I then felt the top of the card was missing something and therefore used one of the little stencils to make a banner and then stencilled the word Sending again.  All the words were glittered in black diamond sparkles.

A couple of white card candi were coloured in my gorgeous lilac wink of Stella pen (my favourite). And placed in the top corners and on the Banner to make the card more even and to add a little more dimension.

I hope my friend likes it when she receives it and doesn't see it here first.  I also hope you like it too.

Denise xx


No comments:

Post a Comment