Friday 4 July 2014

Challenge # 5

Hello again

I am back to enter my Curiosity Challenge entry for the 5th challenge.  I cannot believe this is the fifth challenge already.

I had used the following Tim Holtz products for this challenge.....


I had loads of fun trying out the faux watercolour technique.  It is one of my most favourite techniques and I really enjoyed using the spritzer pen thingy (cannot remember the name of it).


I had thought I would bring in a little of the 4th of July to my entry as the challenge ends on this day and what better way to celebrate from my Craftroom.

A big thank you to the Curiosity Crew who help pick a winner for the fabby prize from Tim and Mario.  And also from the Inspiration Emporium for the grand prize of $50 for the winner they choose xx

Happy 4th of July 


I hope you liked it and I will see you soon

Thanks for reading

Denise xx


1 comment:

  1. Happy Independence Day! Great card! Love the watercolored hat with the flag! Thanks so much for joining us in the watercolory challenge at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete