Friday 1 August 2014

Challenge # 7 Painted Industrial

Hello again

Thanks for joining me again, sorry it's been a while but I have had a few appointments to attend and that has kept me quite busy over the last two weeks.

Challenge # 7 has been loads of fun I thoroughly enjoyed the Painted Industrial technique.  It is the first time I have used the foil and it certainly won't be the last.  It is a fabulous technique that I can use over and over.

I used the Tim Holtz Lantern Bigz Die to create the little Industrial look Lantern.  I will make a couple more as they are so cute.  When I was painting the lantern I followed the technique on page 46 of Tim's Compendium of Curiosities a couple of times to get a more pewter older look.

I would like to say thank you to Tim Mario and the Curiosity Crew for such fun challenges, I love entering every fortnight and a big thank you also to the Inspiration Emporium as they have sponsored this weeks challenge and one of the entries will win a $50 voucher to spend in their store, they have sponsored every other challenge on the odd numbers.

You can find the Inspiration Emporium at
www.inspirationemporium.com


Well here is my entry of my little Pewter Luminaire...  What do you think?









Thank you for coming along and I will see you again soon

Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Hey! what a lovely creation... it looks gorgeous. Thanks for mentioning the sponsor of the challenge... if you could add a link to their store too, that would be great... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 Challenge and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hels, thank you so much, can you check that I have my link ok now please. Denise x

      Delete
  2. Hi Denise. Nice job on the luminary! Those things can sometimes be a bit persnickety to put together. But, your painted industrial one is really nice! Beautifully crafted! Be sure to link our sponsor to your piece so you will be eligible for all of the prizes given away with this challenge. Have wonderful weekend and thanks for sharing with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candy, that is so kind of you to say, I hope I have linked up now xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you Carol xx
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete